Summer Book Study 2: Keys to Educational Success - Teaching Students with Visual Impairments and Multiple Disabilities Online - 24501
Students who have visual impairments and multiple impairments often have unique learning challenges. Through this book study, "Keys to Educational Success: Teaching Students with Visual Impairments and Multiple Disabilities," teachers of students with visual and multiple impairments and Orientation and Mobility Specialists will explore and learn key strategies and resources that can be applied to classroom learning routines. Workshop participants will read the book, review websites and/or video presentations, attend/review live webinars, and post to assignments. All assignments must be completed by August 2 to receive credit for the course.
Teacher - Special Education,
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com . Your username is your email address that ESC11 has on file. Your password is the same password used in our registration system. If you experience any issues logging in, contact email@example.com for assistance. Participants must be a TSVI, COMS, or a Special Education Teacher of students with VI.
Seats Left 11
Registration Deadline 7/29/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D,3B,4A,4B
Perkie Cannon ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Offered Again On
- 7/6/2020 9:00 am
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Functional Communication Training -- More Than "Use Your Words" - Virtual
- DHH/VI Parent Advisor, TVI, & COMS Book Study: "The Early Childhood Coaching Handbook, SECOND Edition" by Rush & Shelden (Fall Session) - Online
- DHH/VI Parent Advisor, TVI, & COMS Book Study: "The Early Childhood Coaching Handbook, SECOND Edition" by Rush & Shelden (Spring Session) - Online
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 7 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- Revealing the Mathematician: Strategies to Support Tier 2 and Tier 3 Students in Grades 6-8
- Shine the Light on Literacy: Make & Take Books for Students Who Are Visually Impaired and Early Readers
- Summer Book Study: Beginning with Braille by Anna Swenson - Online
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Demonstration of Learning - Virtual