Regional Planning for Professionals of Students with Visual Impairments - 24464
This is a regional planning session for Region 11 visual impairment professionals. Topics to be covered will include: the Texas Student Assessment Program, modification and accommodations, assessment and forms unique to students with visual impairments, American Printing House for the Blind student registration, PEIMS data, and other timely updates. Planning of events and workshops needed by the region will also be discussed.
Teacher - Special Education, Braille Transcribers
Must be a Certified Teacher of the Visually Impaired, Certified Orientation and Mobility Specialist, or a Braille Transcriptionist to attend. One ACVREP contact hour will be awarded for each hour of learner participation in an organized CE activity, excluding breaks, meals, poster sessions, business meetings, and social hours.
Seats Left 6
Registration Deadline 1/15/2020 9:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Perkie Cannon , Stephanie Walker
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Autism Circuit 2.0: Coffee Talk Webinar
- BrailleNote Touch Plus Training
- D/HH Issues for Itinerant Teachers (Spring Session)
- Empowering EL/ESL Student Engagement & Expression Using Read&Write (Zoom Webinar)
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Demonstration of Learning
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Essentials for Impact
- Regional Braille Challenge: Students Grades 3-12
- See Me. Know Me. BE ME!! - An Immersion Experience - Spring 2020 - Online
- Student and Family Strategies for Success
- Using ZoomText Series: Session 2, Using the Magnifier and Reader in ZoomText