Regional Planning for Professionals of Students with Visual Impairments - 24464
This is a regional planning session for Region 11 visual impairment professionals. Topics to be covered will include: the Texas Student Assessment Program, modification and accommodations, assessment and forms unique to students with visual impairments, American Printing House for the Blind student registration, PEIMS data, and other timely updates. Planning of events and workshops needed by the region will also be discussed.
Teacher - Special Education, Braille Transcribers
Must be a Certified Teacher of the Visually Impaired, Certified Orientation and Mobility Specialist, or a Braille Transcriptionist to attend. One ACVREP contact hour will be awarded for each hour of learner participation in an organized CE activity, excluding breaks, meals, poster sessions, business meetings, and social hours.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Shared Predictable Chart Writing - Virtual
- Bite-size Summer Learning Series: Using First-Then, Mini Schedules, and Token Boards - Virtual
- Developing Self-Determination Skills (Family) - Online
- DHH/VI Parent Advisor, TVI, & COMS Book Study: "The Early Childhood Coaching Handbook, SECOND Edition" by Rush & Shelden (Fall Session) - Online
- DHH/VI Parent Advisor, TVI, & COMS Book Study: "The Early Childhood Coaching Handbook, SECOND Edition" by Rush & Shelden (Spring Session) - Online
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- Shine the Light on Literacy: Make & Take Books for Students Who Are Visually Impaired and Early Readers
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas) - Virtual
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Demonstration of Learning - Virtual
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Lesson Design - Virtual