Project-Based Learning Academy (2019-2020 school year) - 24407
Project-based learning (PBL) is all about learning by doing, and that is exactly what you will experience in the PBL Academy. During this multi-day session, you will explore the essential components and phases of a PBL unit plan as you design a new PBL unit for your students or staff. An online community in Canvas and a one-on-one coaching session will be offered to provide the support you need to implement your plan.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
Participants in the Project-Based Learning Academy should be confident in building a student-driven classroom culture.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: A Quick Look at Positive Behavior Intervention System (PBIS) and the Role of the Campus Team - Virtual
- Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences - Virtual
- GT 6-Hour Update: Powerful Questioning and Authentic Inquiry across the Contents - Virtual
- Laying the Foundations in Science 1.0 - Virtual
- Planning with the Instructional Focus Document - Virtual
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Teaching to the Top: Lesson Design with the Gifted Learner in Mind - Virtual
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Demonstration of Learning - Virtual