Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) - 24078
Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) is a three-day training focused on creating positive school culture, establishing and sustaining vision and goals, developing others, power "with" not power over, improving instruction, managing data and processes, and coaching skills. In conjunction with the new state appraisal systems, AEL will be replacing the Instructional Leadership Development (ILD) training used with the previous appraisal system. AEL is a co-requisite for all participants wanting to take the T-TESS training to become a certified Appraiser.
Assistant Principals, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- Charter Schools Roundtable
- Getting AMPed for Math Success! Administration Support Session - Online
- Principals and Principles of Gifted Education (Administrator GT Update)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- Tarrant County School Threat Assessment Training - Virtual