Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) - 24078
Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) is a three-day training focused on creating positive school culture, establishing and sustaining vision and goals, developing others, power "with" not power over, improving instruction, managing data and processes, and coaching skills. In conjunction with the new state appraisal systems, AEL will be replacing the Instructional Leadership Development (ILD) training used with the previous appraisal system. AEL is a co-requisite for all participants wanting to take the T-TESS training to become a certified Appraiser.
Assistant Principals, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 0 Full
Registration Deadline 8/28/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1C & 1D,2B,2C,2D,3A,3B,3C,4B,4D,5A,5D
Jennifer Baadsgaard ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 9/15/2020 8:00 am
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Principals and Principles of Gifted Education (Administrator GT Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Training
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online