Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) - 24078
Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) is a three-day training focused on creating positive school culture, establishing and sustaining vision and goals, developing others, power "with" not power over, improving instruction, managing data and processes, and coaching skills. In conjunction with the new state appraisal systems, AEL replaces the Instructional Leadership Development (ILD) training used with the previous appraisal system. AEL is a co-requisite for all participants wanting to take the T-TESS training to become a Certified Appraiser.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 15
Registration Deadline 10/5/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1C & 1D,2B,2C,2D,3A,3B,3C,4B,4D,5A,5D
Ashley Lay ESC 11
This session’s start date is less than 1 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/3/2022 8:00 am
- Advanced Facilitation of the IEP
- Canvas for Evaluating Administrators
- New Science TEKS: Preparing for a Successful Transition, Grades K-5
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Title IX Overview - Online