Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) - 24078
Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) is a three-day training focused on creating positive school culture, establishing and sustaining vision and goals, developing others, power "with" not power over, improving instruction, managing data and processes, and coaching skills. In conjunction with the new state appraisal systems, AEL replaces the Instructional Leadership Development (ILD) training used with the previous appraisal system. AEL is a co-requisite for all participants wanting to take the T-TESS training to become a Certified Appraiser.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Adolescent Development Course - Virtual
- Chapter 37 Administrator Update - Online Canvas - Online
- Region 11 Midwinter Conference Breakfast
- Section 504 Professional Learning and Consortium Series
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Diabetes Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Title IX Overview - Online
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Cohort 23-24
- Trauma-Informed Care for Educators - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person