STAAR Review To Go Science - Biology - Volume Two - 23405
Are you looking for more ways to review for STAAR? In this session, create portable science review activities from Volume 2 of the Region 4 STAAR Review to Go books. Make and take a copy of each folder and receive a printed copy of the STAAR Review to Go Science: Biology Book, Volume 2. The book includes 10 activities aligned to the Streamlined TEKS and a license for digital access! These activities are TEKS based and may be used to enrich Tier 1 Instruction or as a review during tutorials. Crosswalks will be provided to connect to the Streamlined TEKS. In the classroom, each review activity is designed to take 15-30 minutes and fit into a file folder that is easy to store and engaging for students. There is a fee for this session to cover the cost of the books and the large amount of required print material.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Full
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment, or has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Mini Conference
- DBQ Project
- Exploring the Past, Imagining the Future with Frisco Heritage Museum (ALTERNATE LOCATION)
- Geography & World Culture
- Periodicity, Atoms, Chemical Formulas and Reactions for Grade 8
- Project-Based Learning Academy (2019-2020 school year)
- Section 504 - Online
- See Me. Know Me. BE ME!! - An Immersion Experience - Spring 2020 - Online
- What to Do When the Kids Just Don't Get It
- When to Ditch Devices