Accessibility Features or Designated Support - How to Determine the Two! - 22985
In this session, updates to the accessibility features and designated supports for STAAR will be explored. Participants will identify the difference between accessibility features and designated supports. They will gain a better understanding of the decision-making process in determining eligibility for designated supports. This session is designed for teachers, test administrators, and other professionals who are new to the STAAR accommodations and designated supports.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Diagnosticians, Directors, Principals, Assessment Coordinators, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- ELAR Instructional Leaders Meeting (K-12)
- Illuminate the Path Conference: Time for You to Shine
- Round 2: Child Advocacy Day - LPC CREDIT
- Section 504 - Digging Deeper
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Diabetes Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Mental Health Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)