Accessibility Features or Designated Support - How to Determine the Two! - 22985
In this session, updates to the accessibility features and designated supports for STAAR will be explored. Participants will identify the difference between accessibility features and designated supports. Participants will gain a better understanding of the decision-making process in determining eligibility for designated supports. This session is designed for teachers, test administrators, and other professionals who are new to the STAAR accommodations and designated supports.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Diagnosticians, Directors, Principals, Assessment Coordinators, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Co-Teaching: An Administrative Overview - Online
- Getting AMPed for Math Success! Administration Support Session - Online
- MTSS: Tiered Support for Student Achievement - Virtual - Virtual
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online