Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences - 22874
Are you concerned that your students are not participating in meaningful learning experiences while you are pulling small groups or conferring? Do you want to cut back on worksheets and provide your students with more engaging work while they are working independently? This session will include instructional ideas that will deepen independence in reading and writing. It will include student-centered experiences for independent work, partner work, and small-group learning. Classroom routines, instruction, and assessment will be shared with classroom examples.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Assistant Principals, ESC 11 Personnel, ESC Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher - Special Education
Bring a charged laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
- Early Childhood -- Making the Most of Every Minute - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Introduction to Effective Read Alouds for Pre-K and Kindergarten - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Teamwork Makes the Dream Work! Working Effectively with Your Paraprofessional - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Themes Made Easy in Pre-K - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Pre-K: Extending Learning through Electives - Virtual
- Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Training)
- Set Sail with Phonics - Virtual
- Students Soar with Seesaw - Virtual
- Virtual Unlicensed Diabetic Care Assistant (UDCA) Training for School Personnel