Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences - 22874
Are you concerned that your students are not participating in meaningful learning experiences while you are pulling small groups or conferring? Do you want to cut back on worksheets and provide your students with more engaging work while they are working independently? This session will include instructional ideas that will deepen independence in reading and writing. It will include student-centered experiences for independent work, partner work, and small-group learning. Classroom routines, instruction, and assessment will be shared with classroom examples.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Assistant Principals, ESC 11 Personnel, ESC Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher - Special Education
Bring a charged laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 7
Registration Deadline 12/4/2019 8:30 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Nicole Adkins ESC Region 11
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- A Brain-Based Approach to Fast-Tracking Phonics for Reading: How to Make HARD Skills EASY, K-1
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Preparation Course
- Guided Reading, Strategy Groups, and Conferring, Oh My! (K-2)
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (January) - Live Online
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (March) - Live Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (May) - Live Online
- Jennifer Serravallo's Writing Strategies: A Three-Part Series
- Learning the Ropes (Pre-K and Kindergarten Beginning Teacher Academy Series - 3-Day Training) Cohort 2 Spring 2019
- North Texas RDSPD Job Fair for Professionals Working with Students Who Are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing
- Patterns of Power