Campus Requirements for Title I Administrators - 22809
This training will provide campus administrators with basic information about Title I program requirements. Emphasis on the Title I Required Elements for a school-wide program will equip administrators with knowledge and skills needed to build an effective Title I campus program focused on student achievement.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Principals, Assistant Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual/ESL Director 101 - Virtual
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual
- T-PESS Update - Currently Certified T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual
- Teacher Incentive Allotment Cohort D - Big Picture Overview - Virtual