PBL+ Academy - 22675
Whatever future career our students choose to pursue, they will need the ability to communicate, collaborate, and problem solve. Join us for an immersive four-day PBL+ academy as we unify our approach to problem, project, practical, and process-based learning. We will explore strategies for promoting inquiry-based learning in your classroom as you craft units that turn both your struggling and advanced learners into critically thinking problem solvers. The four days will include three face-to-face sessions at the ESC, observations at an exemplary school, and a campus coaching visit for each participant to complete the fourth day. You will emerge with ready-to-go lessons for your content and skills for embedding valuable future-ready skills in every lesson you teach.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
device with internet
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 1 Wait list
Registration Deadline 3/8/2023
Credit Type G/T CORE- Creativity & Critical Thinking
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11, Charles Cooper ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 2/28/2023 9:00 am
- Countdown to Student Success on the New Science STAAR
- Enhancing Literacy Skills with Social Studies in Kinder-2nd: You Can Teach It All!
- Helping Struggling Readers, Grades 4-12 (ELAR)
- STAAR Redesign 3-5 ELAR: Quality Instruction with New Items in Mind
- STAAR Redesign Instructional Strategies: Equation Editor and More!
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo - Online