PBL+ Academy - 22675
Whatever future career our students choose to pursue, they will need the ability to communicate, collaborate, and problem solve. Join us for an immersive four-day PBL+ academy as we unify our approach to problem, project, practical, and process-based learning. We will explore strategies for promoting inquiry-based learning in your classroom as you craft units that turn both your struggling and advanced learners into critically thinking problem solvers. The four days will include three face-to-face sessions at the ESC, observations at an exemplary school, and a campus coaching visit for each participant to complete the fourth day. You will emerge with ready-to-go lessons for your content and skills for embedding valuable future-ready skills in every lesson you teach.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
device with internet
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 2 - Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Co-Teaching for All - Virtual
- Driving Inquiry through Film in Social Studies with Retro Report
- Future-Ready Writing: Using Digital Tools across the Curriculum to Prepare Students for Tomorrow's World
- GT Update - ELAR on ICE: Inquiry, Creativity, and Enrichment in the ELAR classroom
- Making Sense of Problem Situations in Math
- Online GT Update - Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (3 Hours) - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Book Study: "Crunchtime" by Bernabei, Hover, & Candler - Online