Texas Transition Online - 20094
Transition services are a set of coordinated activities designed to be a results-oriented process that facilitates the successful movement from school to postsecondary living. These activities are based on the student's needs, strengths, preferences, and interests. Transition services include instruction, related services, community experiences, the development of employment and other post-school living objectives and, when appropriate, daily living skills. Texas Transition Online provides educators in Texas with an understanding of the components of the transition process, including transition assessments and compliance issues in federal and state law and rule. The transition process as a foundation for the development of an Individualized Education Program (IEP) that includes specific goals and activities will also be covered.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Community/Public, Counselors, Paraprofessionals, Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel, Assistant Principals, Parents, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, VAC (Vocational Adjustment Coordinators)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- Charter Schools Conference: The Power of Partnerships
- Child Nutrition: Administrative Review/Procurement Process
- Hearing Screener Certification
- Parenting and Paternity Awareness (p.a.p.a.) - Virtual (Zoom)
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- School Nutrition: Director's Fall Update
- Texas Statewide Network of Assessment Professionals (TSNAP) - TETN