EB Timely Topics Work Session Series: MOY LPAC, Progress Monitoring, TELPAS - 32490
This work session is held quarterly and is intended for those responsible for operating EB programs in the district/charter. The ESC Region 11 English Learner Support Team will provide a space for collaboration and support for Bilingual/ESL/Title III program leaders. These face-to-face sessions will follow the quarterly EB Program Leader Meetings. Each work session will focus on timely tasks that EB leaders are responsible for completing during that quarter of the year.
Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Directors, Assessment Coordinators, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Finance Officer
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 ESC Region 11 Charter Roundtables - Virtual
- Empowering Educators: A Comprehensive Training on McKinney-Vento Law and Homeless Education - CPE Credit
- Executive Learning Community (Specific to ISDs approved for the cohort) - CPE CREDIT
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Mental Health First Aid - In Person/Blended
- Region 11 EB Program Leader Meeting
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual