EB Timely Topics Work Session Series: MOY LPAC, Progress Monitoring, TELPAS - 32490
This work session is held quarterly and is intended for those responsible for operating EB programs in the district/charter. The ESC Region 11 English Learner Support Team will provide a space for collaboration and support for Bilingual/ESL/Title III program leaders. These face-to-face sessions will follow the quarterly EB Program Leader Meetings. Each work session will focus on timely tasks that EB leaders are responsible for completing during that quarter of the year.
Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Directors, Assessment Coordinators, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Finance Officer
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 39
Registration Deadline 2/15/2024 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Melanie Yocom ESC Region 11, Gabriel Verrone ESC Region 11, Indhira Salazar ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
Offered Again On
- 2/15/2024 1:00 pm
- 23-24 Connect, Collaborate, and Capture
- 23-24 Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Lesson Alignment and Formative Assessment Refresher Level 1 Season 6 - Everman
- Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Basics (Two-Day Series)
- Data Analysis Advisory Meetings
- EB Timely Topics Work Session Series: EOY LPAC and Summer School
- Executive Learning Community (Specific to ISDs approved for the cohort) - CPE CREDIT
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual