SI Legal and Ethical Updates - 32427
This session will provide the most current information regarding legal issues that specifically affect the SLP in daily job activities. The training is designed to prepare participants to deliver speech-language pathology services in their school districts based on the most current legal state and federal framework, IDEA, ESSA, and the Texas Commissioner's Rules. Legal briefs and court decisions involving current legal regulations will be reviewed. This session will satisfy the ethics requirements for the Texas state license and ASHA certification maintenance. Webinar Link will be emailed to registrants a few days before January 12th. Please contact Laura Lewis if you do not receive the link.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 64
Registration Deadline 1/12/2024 12:00 am
Credit Type Professional Development
Laura Lewis, M.S. CCC/SLP ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 1/12/2024 9:00 am
- Active Learning: An Overview for Professionals Serving Students who are Blind, Visually Impaired, and DeafBlind
- Integrating the Cottage Acquisition Scales for Listening, Language, and Speech into Classroom and Therapy Settings: The Basics of Using the CASLLS - Virtual
- New to Public Schools SLP Lunch and Learn - Virtual
- Speech-Language Pathology Leadership Collaborative 2023-2024
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Training for Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs)
- Statewide Speech Language Pathology Webinar #6 -- Reveal Their Story: A Strength-based Approach to Autism Assessments for Speech Language Pathologists
- Statewide Speech Language Pathology Webinar #7 -- The Dynamic Role of Speech-Language Pathologists in Fostering Communicative Success in the Post-Secondary Transition Setting
- Statewide Speech Language Pathology Webinar #9 -- Gestalt Language Processing: What Is It?
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #4: -- Helping Teens and Young Adults on the Autism Spectrum with Social and Communication Skills: Insights and Resources
- Visual Phonics: See the Sound - Virtual