New to Public Schools SLP Lunch and Learn Virtual - 32407
Calling all SLPs who are new to public schools! Are you overwhelmed by all of the acronyms, timelines, and regulations? ESC Region 11 has a "new-to-the-public-schools" Speech Language Pathology Academy that will be focused on understanding the role of an SLP in schools. During lunch-and-learn sessions, participants will review timely and pertinent information required for speech pathologists and engage in meaningful dialogue. Participants will also have time to network with other speech pathologists in the region.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 100
Registration Deadline 1/5/2024 12:00 am
Credit Type Professional Development
Laura Lewis, M.S., CCC/SLP ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 1/8/2024 11:00 am
- Active Learning: An Overview for Professionals Serving Students who are Blind, Visually Impaired, and DeafBlind
- Integrating the Cottage Acquisition Scales for Listening, Language, and Speech into Classroom and Therapy Settings: The Basics of Using the CASLLS - Virtual
- SI Legal and Ethical Updates
- Speech-Language Pathology Leadership Collaborative 2023-2024
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Training for Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs)
- Statewide Speech Language Pathology Webinar #6 -- Reveal Their Story: A Strength-based Approach to Autism Assessments for Speech Language Pathologists
- Statewide Speech Language Pathology Webinar #7 -- The Dynamic Role of Speech-Language Pathologists in Fostering Communicative Success in the Post-Secondary Transition Setting
- Statewide Speech Language Pathology Webinar #9 -- Gestalt Language Processing: What Is It?
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #4: -- Helping Teens and Young Adults on the Autism Spectrum with Social and Communication Skills: Insights and Resources
- Visual Phonics: See the Sound - Virtual