Integrating the Cottage Acquisition Scales for Listening, Language, and Speech into Classroom and Therapy Settings: The Basics of Using the CASLLS Virtual - 32394
Learners will understand the basics of using the Cottage Acquisition Scales for Listening, Language, and Speech (CASLLS) for language sampling, creating IEP goals, planning interventions, and integrating language throughout the curriculum. The CASLLS test is specifically designed for use with students who are deaf or hard-of-hearing. This session aligns with Special Education Self-Assessment indicators 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 14, and 17.
Speech Therapists, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors, Paraprofessionals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 92
Registration Deadline 1/25/2024 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Sunshine Cottage Staff Sunshine Cottage School for Deaf Children
Offered Again On
- 1/27/2024 8:00 am
- Active Learning: An Overview for Professionals Serving Students who are Blind, Visually Impaired, and DeafBlind
- New to Public Schools SLP Lunch and Learn - Virtual
- SI Legal and Ethical Updates
- Speech-Language Pathology Leadership Collaborative 2023-2024
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Training for Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs)
- Statewide Speech Language Pathology Webinar #6 -- Reveal Their Story: A Strength-based Approach to Autism Assessments for Speech Language Pathologists
- Statewide Speech Language Pathology Webinar #7 -- The Dynamic Role of Speech-Language Pathologists in Fostering Communicative Success in the Post-Secondary Transition Setting
- Statewide Speech Language Pathology Webinar #9 -- Gestalt Language Processing: What Is It?
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #4: -- Helping Teens and Young Adults on the Autism Spectrum with Social and Communication Skills: Insights and Resources
- Visual Phonics: See the Sound - Virtual