Chapter 37 Administrator Update Virtual - 32241
Welcome to the Chapter 37 Update virtual course. The purpose of this course is to ensure that you have the knowledge needed to implement the requirements in the Texas Education Code regarding discipline. In order to support your understanding, this course provides information about critical components of Chapter 37, including student discipline and alternative settings for behavior management. This course also provides information on special requirements and considerations for students with disabilities.
Assistant Principals, Principals, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 128
Registration Deadline 12/4/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Debra Wall ESC Region 11, Tashalon Mcdonald ESC Region 11, Rebecca Vega ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 2 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/4/2023 1:00 pm
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- High-Quality Instructional Materials (HQIM) RLA Cadre
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Diabetes Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Title IX Overview - Online
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Cohort 23-24
- Trauma-Informed Care for Educators - LPC - Virtual