Chapter 37 Administrator Update - Online Canvas Online - 32218
Welcome to the Chapter 37 Update course. The purpose of this course is to ensure that you have the knowledge needed to implement the requirements in the Texas Education Code regarding discipline. In order to support your understanding, this course provides information about critical components of Chapter 37, including student discipline and alternative settings for behavior management. This course also provides information on special requirements and considerations for students with disabilities. Important Session Information: The course is required to be completed in its entirety within 30 days from registration.
Assistant Principals, Principals, Central Office Administrators
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com/. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, you may reset it by clicking the Forgot Password? link. Check your filtered spam messages if you do not receive the email. If you have problems, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 270
Registration Deadline 8/31/2024 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Debra Wall ESC Region 11, Tashalon Mcdonald ESC Region 11, Rebecca Vega ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/1/2023 8:00 am
- Adolescent Development Course - Virtual
- Coaching PLCs in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Section 504 Leadership and Consortium Series
- Section 504 Professional Learning and Consortium Series
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (SB-IEP) Process for Administrators - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Cohort 23-24
- Trauma-Informed Care for Educators - Virtual
- Trauma-Informed Care for Educators - LPC - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual