EB Timely Topics Work Session Series: Exceptions & Waivers, PEIMS Snapshot, Individualized Reclassification for SPED - 31990
This work session is held quarterly and is intended for those responsible for operating EB programs in the district/charter. The ESC Region 11 English Learner Support Team will provide a space for collaboration and support for Bilingual/ESL/Title III program leaders. These face-to-face sessions will follow the quarterly EB Program Leader Meetings. Each work session will focus on timely tasks that EB leaders are responsible for completing during that quarter of the year.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Directors, Assessment Coordinators, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Finance Officer
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 23-24 Connect, Collaborate, and Capture
- Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Basics (Two-Day Series)
- Crucial Conversations for Accountability (Crucial Learning Series)
- Data Analysis Advisory Meetings
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Region 11 NEW EB Program Leader 101 Series - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person/Blended
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual