Region 11 EB Program Leader Meeting - 31978
This meeting is held quarterly and is intended for those responsible for operating EB programs in the district/charter. The ESC Region 11 English Learner Support Team will provide Bilingual/ESL/Title III program leaders with an opportunity to collaborate with ESC staff and district/charter leaders in Region 11. These face-to-face sessions will include information and updates about federal and state requirements for educating emergent bilingual students in Texas. Guidance and support will be provided for Bilingual/ESL program implementation and refinement.
Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Directors, Assessment Coordinators, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Finance Officer, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 ESC Region 11 Charter Roundtables - Virtual
- Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Advanced Session
- E-Merge 2.0: Artificial Intelligence and Acceleration Conference
- Empowering Educators: A Comprehensive Training on McKinney-Vento Law and Homeless Education - CPE Credit
- LPAC Q&A Series: Initial Identification/TX Transfers, State Assessment Decisions, and Review & Reclassification - Virtual
- New Special Education Director Collaboration 2023-2024
- North Texas Regional P-16 Council Quarterly Meeting
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- TREC Services Follett User Group Meet-Up