Ready, Set, Grow! A Cohort for New CAN Teachers - 31807
This four-day training is for new or novice teachers of students with complex access needs (Significant Cognitive Disabilities, Medically Fragile). Participants must be in their first or second year of teaching students with low-incidence disabilities or those who are medically fragile. This will be face-to-face sessions with online coursework and Professional Learning Community participation. Ongoing training and support will be provided during the academic year. Enrollment is limited to 20 participants.
Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 10
Registration Deadline 12/12/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1A,1B,2C,1C & 1D
Susan Key, M.Ed. ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/19/2023 8:30 am
- Abydos Literacy and Learning: Three-Day Literacy Workshop
- Catapult Learning + Region 11 Fall 2023 Behavior Cohort
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching Teams (CoP)
- Designing with Everyone in Mind: UDL and Accessible Content Asynchronous Webinar - Online
- Help! My Student Has an IEP. How Does Grading Work?
- Introduction to an Individualized Education Program (IEP) for Dyslexia (2023-2024)
- Setting the Stage for Effective Inclusion (Inclusion Academy, Day 1) Afternoon Session
- SPED Teacher Power Hour - Virtual
- Teaching Struggling Readers in Inclusive Settings (Inclusion Academy, Day 3)
- Your Student, My Student, Our Student: Collaboration for Inclusion