New Counselor Cohort Series Fall 2023 - CPE CREDIT - 31792
This four-part series is designed to support counselors with three years or less of experience in the realm of building a school counseling program based on the Texas Model for Comprehensive School Counseling Programs. These sessions are designed to focus on the four components of counseling -- data and program evaluation, college and career readiness, crisis response, and community resources. This cohort will be a Fall 2023 cohort. Participants will conduct a deeper dive into the metrics of their school counseling program, collaborate in person to learn about state updates regarding the counseling profession, and explore ideas and best practices towards planning and setting goals. Fall 2023 series dates: 9/22, 10/20, 11/17, 12/8.
0-3 years of school counseling experience
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 25
Registration Deadline 9/20/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Danyatta Harrell ESC Region 11, Brittany Stroud ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 9/22/2023 9:00 am
- Cooke, Denton, and Wise County: Mental Health & School Counseling, CTE/CCMR, REACH (MV) Roadshow
- Drug Impairment Training for Educational Professionals (DITEP) REFRESHER COURSE
- Johnson & Tarrant County: Mental Health & School Counseling, CTE/CCMR, REACH (MV) Roadshow
- McKinney-Vento Overview Training
- New Counselor Cohort Series Spring 2024
- Palo Pinto & Parker County: Mental Health & School Counseling, CTE/CCMR, REACH (MV) Roadshow
- Restorative Practices Training and Coaching - Northwest ISD
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Work-Based Learning Training for CTE Teachers, CTE Leaders, and Counselors
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person/Blended