Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Cooperative Learning Online - 31776
This online series, based on current accelerated learning research, is designed to equip participants with effective strategies to close gaps in the context of new learning while making general education curriculum available to students with diverse needs. This session will accelerate learning by providing tips for incorporating cooperative learning to build leadership, teamwork, and a sense of community. Join this session to explore strategies that blend structure, personal autonomy, and collaboration to facilitate academic growth.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 131
Registration Deadline 12/15/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kerry Fergason ESC Region 11, Charles Cooper ESC Region 11, Nina Thomas ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/2/2023 8:00 am
- Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Power RLA 1-5
- Cognitive Transitions: Making the Most of Every Minute!
- Getting the Most out of DESMOS in Math - Making Activities and Using Computation Layer
- GT Update - Texas Performance Standards Project (TPSP) Level 1
- Online GT 30 Core - Series Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Online
- Online GT Update - Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (3 Hours) - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Scaffolding - Online - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Vocabulary - Online