Autism Lunch and Learn - Differential Reinforcement (DR) - 31644
During this series, participants will dive into the world of behavior analysis and learn practical strategies to shape behavior effectively. By the end of the workshop, participants will have the skills and knowledge to develop and implement effective behavioral strategies in a variety of settings, such as in school or the home. This session is aligned with the Instructional Strategies component(s) of the TEA-required self-assessment. November Session - Differential reinforcement (DR) is defined as reinforcing a specific class of behavior while withholding reinforcement for other classes of behavior. Differential Reinforcement schedules of Incompatible, Differential Reinforcement of Alternative Behavior (DRA), Differential Reinforcement of Incompatible Behavior (DRI), and Differential Reinforcement of Other Behavior (DRO) will be discussed heavily in this training.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Speech Therapists, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Active Learning: An Overview for Professionals Serving Students who are Blind, Visually Impaired, and DeafBlind
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching Teams (CoP)
- Co-Teaching for All (CT)
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (TODHH) and Parent Advisor Network Meeting (at ESC Region 11)
- Literacy for All Watch Party
- Planning Collaborative Instruction for Diverse Classrooms (Inclusion Academy, Day 2)
- Ready, Set, Grow! A Cohort for New CAN Teachers
- Social Emotional Literacy (SEL)
- SPED Teacher Power Hour - Virtual
- Teaching Struggling Readers in Inclusive Settings (Inclusion Academy, Day 3)