IEP to Action - 31605
Join us as we explore the process, readiness, and supporting content standards and the roles they play in instruction. Kathy Clapsaddle, Special Education Consultant for Lead4Ward, will guide us as we engage in Case Study practice, gather meaningful PLAAFP data, analyze the content of the long strands and strategies to support learning around the content, develop meaningful IEP goals, and explore collaborative and student-driven progress monitoring. This session is aligned with the IEP Content, Development, and Implementation, and Instructional Strategies components of the TEA-required self-assessment.
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Diagnosticians, Directors
Connecting standards to instruction is a prerequisite to attending this session.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 28
Registration Deadline 12/7/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D,3B,4A,4B
Kathy Clapsaddle lead4ward
This session’s start date is less than 5 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/7/2023 8:30 am
- 2023-24 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development - Building Relationships - Virtual
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching Teams (CoP)
- Empowering Educators: A Comprehensive Training on McKinney-Vento Law and Homeless Education - LPC Credit
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations - Virtual
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Cohort 23-24
- TREC Talks - January 2024
- TREC Talks - March 2024
- Utilizing Accommodations in a Secondary Mathematics Classroom