Virtual Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Restorative Practice Simple Circles and Getting-to-Know-You Tips Virtual - 31402
This virtual session will explore the importance of creating positive learning environments for students. We'll learn about two components of Restorative Practice by exploring simple Getting-to-Know-You activities and planning community-building circles for your classrooms. In addition, we'll address barriers and possible solutions, various modifications, and other tips and strategies to help support these components of Restorative Practice.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Counselors, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 0 Full
Registration Deadline 6/9/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Gary Alderson ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
For assistance contact:
Special Education Specialist, Behavior
Offered Again On
- 6/9/2023 10:30 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- Canvas for Intermediate Users
- Content-Based Language Instruction (CBLI) Overview for Emergent Bilingual Students in Pre-K-12
- Flippity - Formative Assessment, Practice, and Classroom Management Tools Made Easy - Virtual
- GT Update - ELAR on ICE: Inquiry, Creativity, and Enrichment in the ELAR classroom
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Arlington
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Virtual