DMAC State Assessment, TAG, TEKScore for Administrators - 31398
Through this hands-on session, participants will receive an overview of basic program features of the State Assessment component of DMAC. Participants will become aware of navigation tools to conduct searches and basic program features available for data analysis, continuous improvement planning, and increased student achievement. Participants will increase their capacity for assessing student progress by conducting assessments, checkpoints, and/or benchmarking. Also, they will learn to use the DMAC tools for creating assessments, building new item types, scoring results, and creating reports to assess continuous improvement and student success.
Assessment Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Principals, Assistant Principals
DMAC districts only
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 84
Registration Deadline 1/29/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Elizabeth Schrader ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 1/29/2024 9:00 am
- District Testing Coordinator Zoom Meetings - Virtual
- Eduphoria Aware and Test Creation for Administrators
- New District Testing Coordinator Zoom Meeting - Virtual
- Spotlight on Success (a R10 and R11 Assessment Conference) - Presenter Registration
- Spotlight on Success (a Region 10 and Region 11 Assessment Conference)