Getting the Most out of DESMOS - From Desmos Calculator to STAAR Test Mode (at Northwest ISD) - 31386
What can the Desmos online graphing calculators really do? Applications like Desmos are dynamic platforms that allow and encourage student creativity in mathematics. In the morning, teachers will explore the features of the Desmos online calculator and the opportunities for exploration. This session will be hosted at Gene Pike Middle School, 2200 Texan Drive Justin, Texas 76247. It is free for all Instructional Solutions and Support contract districts.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 35
Registration Deadline 6/20/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 14 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/20/2023 1:00 pm
- All Systems Go: A Teaching and Learning Conference
- Amp It Up! - Online
- Ethnic Studies Conference -- ALTERNATE LOCATION
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN)
- LRE: Teaching the Tough TEK in 11TH GRADE Making Connections over Time - ALTERNATE LOCATION
- Quiz - More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Using the 5!: Notice/Wonder and Which One Doesn't Belong? - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: Grades 6-12 Demystifying Word Problems - Three-Reads Strategy - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Virtual
- What Success Continues to Look Like When General and Special Education Collaborate - Virtual