Virtual Rookie School for Secondary Math: Talking Math - Using Rigorous Tasks to Promote Math Discourse - 31319
Can we talk? Using the definition of literacy, this virtual session will focus on mathematical literacy and discourse. Rigorous routines like Which One Doesn't Belong?, Open Middle, and Notice and Wonder will build the foundation of student collaboration and communication in the classroom.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Authentic Review for Social Studies
- Biology Basics and Essentials: Session 2
- Biology Basics and Essentials: Session 3
- Elevating Inquiry: Going from Good to Great in Teaching with DBQs
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN)
- Launching New Secondary Teachers: Aligning Instruction to Math Standards
- Math at your Fingertips - CRA Models in Secondary Math
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Teaching American History: Slavery and the Constitution - ALTERNATE LOCATION
- Using Canvas in Math Classrooms - Online