Problem-Solving PLCs: Discovering the Power of Collective Solution-Focused Learning Communities - 31306
Are you wondering where the "L" is in your PLCs? Do your PLCs lack focus? Do you have an effective PLC structure currently in place but would like to take it to the next level? We have the solution! Join us for an engaging day to discover how to implement a framework powered by the Texas Lesson Study process and tools to provide a systematic, yet customized PLC model for your campus. This training is for anyone leading (or who may/will lead) PLCs (e.g., teacher leaders, instructional coaches, administrators).
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Adolescent Development Course - Virtual
- Coaching PLCs in Early Childhood - Virtual
- High-Quality Instructional Materials (HQIM) RLA Cadre
- Section 504 Professional Learning and Consortium Series
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Seizures Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Cohort 23-24
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person/Blended