Living Systems: Applying Science and Engineering Practices for Student Success - 31278
In this session, participants will review foundational knowledge of living systems and apply the learning to a variety of science content strands within the elementary and middle school science TEKS. Topics covered in this session will include cell theory, organ systems, DNA, biodiversity, evolution, and life cycles. Participants will apply new understandings through varying levels of inquiry and evaluate design problems applied to topics presented in this session.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Cognitive Transitions: Making the Most of Every Minute!
- Designing Brilliance: Canva Basic Essentials for Educators
- GT Update - ELAR on ICE: Inquiry, Creativity, and Enrichment in the ELAR Classroom
- Helping Struggling Readers, Grades 4-12 (ELAR)
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Online
- Organisms and Environments: Applying Science and Engineering Practices for Student Success with the New Science TEKS (6-8)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Cooperative Learning - Online
- Wheels Up! Elementary New Teacher Academy (Grades 3-5)