Sun, Earth, and Moon: Applying Science and Engineering Practices for Student Success - 31267
In this session, participants will review foundational knowledge of the Sun, Earth, and Moon and apply the learning to a variety of science content strands within the elementary and middle school science TEKS. Topics covered in this session will include features and cycles of Earth and space, gravity, Earth's resources, and light and radio waves. Participants will apply new understandings through varying levels of inquiry and evaluate design problems applied to topics presented in this session.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Amplify Reading - Small-Group Instruction
- Building a Foundation for Thinking Classrooms in Elementary Mathematics
- Getting the Most out of DESMOS in Elementary Math - Desmos Classroom
- Keying into Success: Boosting Speed and Accuracy of Keyboarding with the New Tech Apps TEKS
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Learning Expectations - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Motivational Techniques - Online
- Unleashing Inquiry: Leveraging DBQs to Meet the Needs of All Students
- Using Canvas in Math Classrooms - Online