GT Update - Math on ICE: Inquiry, Creativity, and Enrichment in the Mathematics Classroom - 31131
The ICE series is designed to provide content-specific instructional strategies to amplify core content for gifted and advanced learners. In this course, we will explore what inquiry, creativity, and enrichment look like in a 2nd- through 8th-grade mathematics classroom. Some topics that will be covered include creating parallel tasks and enrichment options that promote meaningful feedback. Participants will receive 3 hours of GT update credit for this course and will be offered the opportunity to complete an independent extension activity to earn another 3 hours of GT update credit.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 6/22/2023
Credit Type G/T- Update
Michelle Green ESC Region 11, Becky Ramirez ESC 11, Gypsy Mishoe ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 6/22/2023 12:30 pm
- AI-Powered Instruction: Utilizing Artificial Intelligence to Enhance Student Learning
- Amplify Reading - Digging Deeper with Unit and Lesson Internalization
- Amplify Reading - Overview for K-5
- Canvas for Elementary (K-2) - Simplified and Targeted for Elementary Classrooms
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC)
- Making Sense of Problem Situations in Math
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Online
- Online GT Update - Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (3 Hours) - Online
- Starting Strong with Eureka Math TEKS Edition
- Using Canvas to Meet the Needs of Gifted and Talented Learners