CTE Administrator Training: Program Design - 31077
The Program Design module will give participants the opportunity to use a design-thinking mindset to develop CTE programs that meet the needs of all students as they prepare for post-secondary success. Attendees will learn to identify effective CTE program design elements and practice using tools to enhance existing programs. Using available resources and data, participants will learn how to design CTE programs that are equitable, accessible, and aligned to relevant and real-world applications. In completing this module, participants will gain strategies and skills to strengthen their practice as CTE advocates and instructional leaders.
Schedule & Location
CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Title I, Part C, Carl D Perkins Grant SSA Members
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023 Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit
- 2023-2024 Education Pathways Summit
- Experienced CTE Administrator Training: CTE Program Evaluation
- February 2024 CTE & CCMR Leader Meeting
- March 2024 CTE & CCMR Leader Meeting
- New Counselor CTE Workshop: CTE Programs, an Infrastructure for College, Career, and Military Readiness (CCMR)
- New CTE Administrator Workshop: CTE Resources
- New CTE Administrator Workshop: Data-Driven Decision Making
- October 2023 CTE & CCMR Leader Meeting
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online