AI Boundaries: Practicing Digital Citizenship and Academic Integrity while Using AI - 31017
Join us for an interactive session on promoting responsible AI usage, digital citizenship, and academic integrity in the classroom. Explore ethical considerations, boundaries, and strategies for integrating AI responsibly. Engage in group activities, discussions, and simulations to analyze real-life scenarios. Gain practical insights, tools, and resources to foster a culture of responsible AI usage. Leave with action plans to implement in your teaching approach that ensure ethical and responsible use while maximizing its educational benefits. Bring your experiences and questions for an enriching experience. Together, we will navigate the intersection of technology and education responsibly.
Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2023 14th Annual Technology Vendor Fair
- 23-24 Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Lesson Alignment and Formative Assessment Refresher Level 1 Season 6 - Everman
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- Getting AMPed for Math Success! Administration Support Session - Virtual
- iCoaches Assemble! Spring Session
- IEP to Action
- Mathematics Leaders Community
- Purposeful Discourse to Build Comprehension and Writing: Grades 3-12
- TexQuest: Build Family Connections with TexQuest Digital Resources - Virtual
- TexQuest: ELAR TEKS and TexQuest Resources Make a Perfect Pair - Virtual