SMoRRES: District-Wide Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) Modeling - Day Two - 30957
Day 2 of the series is an intermediate, SMoRRES level 2 session appropriate for assistive technology specialists, speech language pathologists, and team leaders. Day 2 is organized to teach participants the eight-step, evidence-based instructional program used to introduce participants to PAI on Day 1. This instructional program can be used to teach adult communication partners such as parents and educators to model on their students devices across classes and school environments. Participants will learn the steps involved in implementing the communication partner training program and will be provided with a DVD, PowerPoint presentation, and a printed manual to enable them to employ the program in their own schools. You must attend Day 1 of the Training to attend Day 2. Please email Katie Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org for the password to register for this training. ASHA CEUs provided.
Speech Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Teacher - Special Education
This session will be held via ZOOM. A link will be sent prior to the training. Day 1 is a prerequisite for Day 2. More information can be found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iXz3MixKKjnsKIfi-4ZTGb5RB7bYH0py?usp=sharing
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 7
Registration Deadline 4/28/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Jill E. Senner, PhD, CCC-SLP Technology & Language Center, PC., Matthew R. Baud, MS, CCC-SLP Technology & Language Center, PC.
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
For assistance contact:
Special Education Specialist, Speech Language Pathology
For assistance contact:
Special Education Technician
Offered Again On
- 4/28/2023 8:30 am
- Assessment and Goal Writing for Students who Stutter - Virtual
- Introduction to Assistive Technology
- ONLINE: Just Give Him the Whale: Using Passions, Areas of Expertise, and Strengths to Support Students with Autism (BOOK STUDY) - Virtual
- SMoRRES: District-Wide Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) Modeling - Day One
- Speech-Language Pathology Leadership Collaborative 2022-23 - Virtual
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #10: Informal Assessment Informed Goals and Services
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #7: Solving the Puzzle - Language and Literacy Assessment and Intervention in School-Age Children
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #8: Updates on Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS) Assessment and Treatment
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #9: Comprehensive Stuttering Therapy for Middle-School and High-School Students