The Cortical Visual Impairment (CVI) Den: Encouraging Use of Vision for Students in Early Phase I of the CVI Range - 30939
In this session, participants will learn how to implement and utilize Phase I CVI strategies. Participants will also create materials to use with students once they have completed the session.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Special Education, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Autism Lunch and Learn - Differential Reinforcement (DR) - Virtual
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching Teams (CoP)
- Cohort for New Teachers of Students with Visual Impairments and Certified Orientation and Mobility Specialists - Virtual
- Introduction to an IEP
- Overview of In-Home Training/Parent Training and the AU Supplement
- Specially Designed Instruction
- SPED Teacher Power Hour - Virtual
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Palo Pinto
- Using Baseline Data to Develop PLAAFPs and Goals - Virtual