2023 Transition Fair for Students Who Are Deaf/Hard of Hearing (Venue: ESC Region 10) - 30869
This informational event will provide helpful resources for deaf and hard-of-hearing students to explore as they make important decisions, investigate options, and prepare to maneuver life after high school. Participants will learn more about college and technical school options, career readiness, independent living, community resources, and assistive technology specific to the D/HH population. On-site, mock interviews will be available for high school seniors. (Please note: The mock interviews are for practice purposes only; they will not result in employment.) The target audiences for this event are D/HH high school students (students served in their home districts AND students served by an RDSPD), parents, guardians, and professionals working with D/HH students.
Paraprofessionals, Parents, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Special Education, Audiologists, Interpreters
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- D/HH Inclusion: Serving Students who are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing in the General Education Setting - Online
- Early Childhood: Pre-K Guidelines Playground - Physical Development Domain - Virtual
- Educator Job Skills Training - Online
- Educator Job Skills Training Face-to-Face Follow-Up
- Foundations for Literacy: A Reading and Language Curriculum for Young Children Who Are Deaf/HH - Virtual