Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) - 30765
Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) is a three-day training focused on creating positive school culture, establishing and sustaining a vision and goals, developing others, power "with" not power over, improving instruction, managing data and processes, and coaching skills. In conjunction with the new state appraisal systems, AEL is a co-requisite for all participants wanting to take the T-TESS training to become a Certified Appraiser.
Assistant Principals, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Administrator Look-fors and Observation & Feedback Coaching in a Clasroom with EBs
- Artificial Intelligence in the Classroom: Because Smart Teachers Deserve Smart Tools (ChatGPT-specific session)
- Decision Making Guided by Data: An MTSS Implementation Series
- Section 504 Leadership and Consortium Series
- Section 504 Professional Learning Series
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Diabetes Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Trauma-Informed Care for Educators - Virtual