Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) - 30765
Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) is a three-day training focused on creating positive school culture, establishing and sustaining a vision and goals, developing others, power "with" not power over, improving instruction, managing data and processes, and coaching skills. In conjunction with the new state appraisal systems, AEL is a co-requisite for all participants wanting to take the T-TESS training to become a Certified Appraiser.
Assistant Principals, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Adolescent Development Course - Virtual
- Chapter 37 Administrator Update - Virtual
- Crucial Conversations for Accountability (Crucial Learning Series)
- Section 504 Professional Learning and Consortium Series
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Seizures Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- The ABCs and 123s of Supporting Early Childhood for Administrators