Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) - 30765
Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) is a three-day training focused on creating positive school culture, establishing and sustaining vision and goals, developing others, power "with" not power over, improving instruction, managing data and processes, and coaching skills. In conjunction with the new state appraisal systems, AEL is a co-requisite for all participants wanting to take the T-TESS training to become a Certified Appraiser.
Assistant Principals, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
- Artificial Intelligence in the Classroom: Because Smart Teachers Deserve Smart Tools (ChatGPT-specific session) - Virtual
- Creating a Safety Net for McKinney-Vento Students: Effective Wrap-Around Services - CPE CREDIT
- Illuminate the Path Conference: Time for You to Shine (Voucher)
- New Science TEKS: Preparing for a Successful Transition, Grades K-5
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Problem-Solving PLCs: Discovering the Power of Collective Solution-Focused Learning Communities
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Texas Lesson Study Problem-Solving PLCs LEA Facilitator Training