Getting the Most out of Desmos in Secondary Math - Making Your Own Activities and Using Computation Layer - 30756
Are you the independent type? If you like Desmos Classroom but want to make it your own, this session will uncover features like polygraph, marble slides, embedding videos, and other tools. Then, learn to enhance your activity with Computation Layer (CL), the unique coding system that allows for amazing Desmos Activities. This session will explore some CL resources and some of the more common applications. If you want your activity to shine, this is the session for you!
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Amp It Up!
- Asynchronous STAAR Math Redesign Series: Fraction Models, Number Line, and Graphing - Online
- Empowering Critical Thinkers across Secondary Classrooms
- Quiz - More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Uniting All Voices
- Using Canvas to Meet the Needs of Gifted and Talented Learners
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Virtual
- Writing Essentials