2023 Accountability System TOT for Accountability Leadership - 30708
Every five years, the A-F accountability system will go through a reset/refresh. Participants in this session will be provided the most current information for the 2023 Accountability system refresh. The session is intended for district accountability leaders. TEA will be taking feedback and answering questions at the end of the session.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Directors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- CTE - Expert to Expert: Connecting Industry Practitioners and Educators
- District Coordinator of School Improvement Academy Zoom Series 2022-2023 - Virtual
- EB Tuesday Talks: Q&A for Emergent Bilingual Requirements - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- K-12 STEM Programming for District and Community Leadership
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting (face-to-face)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)