IEP to Action - Jam Session Virtual - 30684
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
This session’s start date is less than 12 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/12/2022 3:30 pm
- (Virtual) TIER: Restorative Practices - Virtual
- Building Relationships and Creating Supportive Environments - The Pyramid Model (Module 1)
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training
- Individualized Intensive Intervention - The Pyramid Model (Module 3)
- Introduction to an IEP - Virtual
- Introduction to an IEP - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- Student-Centered Decision Making and Master Scheduling - Stetson & Associates, Inc. (ESC Region 11)
- Student-Centered Decision Making and Master Scheduling - Stetson & Associates, Inc. (Lake Dallas ISD)
- Utilizing Accommodations in a Secondary Mathematics Classroom