IEP to Action - Jam Session - 30684
Did you join us for IEP to Action and have questions or want to think or talk more about what you learned? Join us for our IEP to Action Jam Session. Bring your questions, success stories, ideas, or concerns â€“ or just come to listen in community with your brilliant colleagues! Re-imagining our work is difficult â€“ so letâ€™s think through it together!
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Diagnosticians, Directors, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Psychologists, Speech Therapists
Must have attended the IEP to Action session on September 29, 2022.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2022-23 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development-Social Skills and Friendships - Virtual
- Considering Assistive Technology: The Four-Step Process
- IEP Quality and Rigor for Complex Needs - Virtual
- IEP Quality and Rigor for Complex Needs
- Setting Limits - Virtual
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2023
- The Foundations of Collection Development
- The Power of Music and Relationships: Supporting Young Learners - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual