Dublin ISD CCMR Connections Coaching - 30683
CCMR Connections is designed to assist districts with analyzing local data and coding through the lens of CCMR accountability and funding. We will review CCMR data, explore current systems for data collection and submission, assess areas of opportunity for systems improvement, and create workflow process for coding and verifying data.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, PEIMS (Public Education Information Management System) Staff, Title I, Part C, Carl D Perkins Grant SSA Members
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 ESC Region 11 Charter Roundtables - Virtual
- 23-24 Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Lesson Alignment and Formative Assessment Level 1, (October) Lab 1, and (January) Lab 2*- Season #6 - Mansfield ISD, Glenn Harmon ES
- 23-24 Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Lesson Alignment and Formative Assessment Refresher Level 1 Season 6 - Everman
- 23-24 Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Observation and Feedback Level 2, 90-Minute Check Ins (Monthly) and One-on-One Coaching (Monthly) - Season 6 - Newman International Academy Fort Worth
- Crucial Influence (Crucial Learning Series)
- HYBRID Region 11 EB Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- LPAC Q&A Series: Initial Identification/TX Transfers, State Assessment Decisions, and Review & Reclassification - Virtual
- Region 11 NEW EB Program Leader 101 Series - Virtual
- School Behavioral Threat Assessment Training
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online