VB-MAPP (Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program) - Web-Based Training - 30522
This online, self-paced training course, taught by Liz Maher, M.Ed., BCBA, is audio and video rich. Hands-on exercises provide the necessary experience that participants need to feel confident when using the VB-MAPP App, conducting the VB-MAPP assessment, and then teaching students after the VB-MAPP assessment. It is available 24/7, and you can start any time! The target audience for this training is educators working in ABA settings with students with Autism. Participants will have access to the three courses and 15 BACB type 2 CEUs.
Teacher - Special Education, Directors, Psychologists
Please email Michael Tucker at email@example.com after registering for instructions on accessing the VB-MAPP training
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 39
Registration Deadline 5/12/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1C & 1D
Data Makes the Difference, LLC Data Makes the Difference, LLC
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 1/30/2023 8:00 am
- Assistive Technology Lunch and Learn - Virtual - Virtual
- Building a Foundation Follow-up Discussion - Zoom - Virtual
- Co-Teaching with Dr. Wendy Murawski
- Differentiated Instruction with Discovery Education
- Exploration and Discovery: Identifying a Vision and Leveraging Life Experiences - Virtual
- Families Help Your Teen Better Express Themselves Respectfully through Assertiveness - Virtual
- Instruction in an Inclusive Classroom with Dr. Wendy Murawski - Virtual
- Introduction to an IEP - Online
- Technology Leadership Academy
- What Now and How? Using Brain Research to Make a Difference for Students with Autism in Our Schools