VB-MAPP (Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program) - Web-Based Training - 30522
This online, self-paced training course, taught by Liz Maher, M.Ed., BCBA, is audio and video rich. Hands-on exercises provide the necessary experience that participants need to feel confident when using the VB-MAPP App, conducting the VB-MAPP assessment, and then teaching students after the VB-MAPP assessment. It is available 24/7, and you can start any time! The target audience for this training is educators working in ABA settings with students with Autism. Participants will have access to the three courses and 15 BACB type 2 CEUs.
Teacher - Special Education, Directors, Psychologists
Please email Michael Tucker at email@example.com after registering for instructions on accessing the VB-MAPP training
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 29
Registration Deadline 1/13/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1C & 1D
Data Makes the Difference, LLC Data Makes the Difference, LLC
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/21/2022 8:00 am
- Best Practices of Inclusion
- Connecting Standards to Instruction (CSI) Jam Session - Virtual
- Differentiated Instruction with Discovery Education
- Extended Follow-Up: Helping Students Improve Their Self-Regulation: 75 Instructional Activities - Virtual
- IEP to Action - Jam Session - Virtual
- New Teacher Tech: Technology Resources for Student Engagement! - Virtual
- Regional Transition Think Tank - Virtual
- Social-Emotional Learning
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual