Hearing Screener Certification - 30505
School personnel responsible for performing the screening will obtain the necessary knowledge and skills to be certified to perform school hearing screening. The Department of State Health Services provides this certification for personnel responsible for the school hearing screening program. If possible, please bring your audiometer to the training. If you have any questions, contact the DSHS trainer at (817) 201-6338. Participants who arrive more than 15 minutes after the starting time will not be admitted to the workshop by the trainer.
Charter School Personnel, Nurses, Charter School Personnel, Nurses
Bring your audiometer to the training.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- (In-Person) Campus-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only)
- 2022-2023 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Face-to-Face
- Elevating Co-Teaching through UDL: An Administrator's View - Virtual
- IEP to Action
- Individualized Intensive Intervention - The Pyramid Model (Module 3)
- Introduction to an Individualized Education Program (IEP) for Dyslexia
- Paraprofessionals - Roles and Responsibilities
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students - Virtual
- TREC Talks - Fall 2022 - Virtual