(Virtual) Campus-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only Spring 23) - 30464
(Only the primary point of contact/team lead needs to register) The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) framework can be considered the umbrella for other support systems, such as data-based individualization (DBI), response to intervention (RtI), and positive behavior intervention and supports (PBIS). Through MTSS, schools identify students in need of additional support and provide them with evidence-based interventions to reduce academic and behavioral gaps. MTSS Essentials One provides an overview of MTSS and guides participants through establishing a problem-solving team, implementation plan, and planning for ongoing professional development and support. MTSS teams should consist of a school leader, data analyst, Reading/Math (R/M) content specialist or coach, a counselor, an interventionist (R/M), and special programs facilitator (SPED, EL).
Charter School Personnel, Principals, Assistant Principals, Counselors, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education
Registrant must lead an MTSS Team. The session is not designed for individual participants. Space is limited. The deadline to register is February 20, 2023. Training date is February 27th-28th, 2023. The session facilitator will contact registrants once registration is full to make arrangements for registering their team.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 6
Registration Deadline 2/20/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type N/A
T-PESS 1B,1C & 1D,4B,2C,3B,5A,5B
Christi Perkins ESC Region 11, Monica Alsaker ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
Offered Again On
- 2/27/2023 9:00 am
- (Virtual) TIER: Restorative Practices - Virtual
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training
- Ethics in School Counseling - Virtual
- Principal Synergy Network
- Student-Centered Decision Making and Master Scheduling - Stetson & Associates, Inc. (ESC Region 11)
- Student-Centered Decision Making and Master Scheduling - Stetson & Associates, Inc. (Lake Dallas ISD)
- TREC Talks - Spring 2023 - Virtual
- Utilizing Accommodations in a Secondary Mathematics Classroom
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual