Legal Updates in Special Education for Administrators â€” Virtual - 30423
There have been many changes in the world of special education in recent years. These legal updates are designed to share current information and trends related to special education law. This session is reserved for district leaders who support special education students. Please reach out to Dr. Ivy Foss for the registration passcode if you would like to attend.
Central Office Administrators, Directors, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 23-24 Connect, Collaborate, and Capture
- Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Basics (Two-Day Series)
- Data Analysis Advisory Meetings
- EB Timely Topics Work Session Series: MOY LPAC, Progress Monitoring, TELPAS
- Empowering Educators: A Comprehensive Training on McKinney-Vento Law and Homeless Education - LPC Credit
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Region 11 EB Program Leader Meeting
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- Textbook Adoption 2024 for Science, CTE, Social Studies, and Technology Applications